The present Legal Notice provides the User with all the information regarding the legal conditions that define the relationships between the users and the owner of the website accessible at the URL address https://beerhouse.es (hereinafter, the “website”), which BEERHOUSE makes available to Internet users.
The use of the website implies full and unconditional acceptance of each and every provision included in this Legal Notice. Therefore, the user of the website must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion they intend to use the website, as the text may undergo modifications at the discretion of the website owner, or due to legislative, jurisprudential, or business practice changes.
- DETAILS OF THE WEBSITE OWNER RESPONSIBLE. Owner’s name: Alin Marian Nimereala Registered address: Calle Sitio del Escorial, 8 – 1’A Madrid Tax ID: B87463626 Contact phone: 648869907 Email: email@example.com
Alin Marian Nimereala is responsible for the Website and is committed to complying with all national and European requirements that regulate the use of users’ personal data.
This Website guarantees the protection and confidentiality of the personal data provided to us in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, the Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, as well as the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce 34/2002 of July 11 (LSSI-CE).
- PURPOSE. The website provides users with access to information and services provided by BEERHOUSE to individuals or organizations interested in them.
Accessing and using the website implies the status of user of the website (hereinafter, the “User”) and implies acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice, as well as its modifications. The provision of the website service is limited to the time the User is connected to the website or any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must carefully read this Legal Notice on each occasion they intend to use the website, as this and its conditions of use stated in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
- ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE. 3.1. Free nature of access and use of the website. Access to the website is free for its users, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by the users. 3.2. User registration. Generally, access to and use of the website does not require prior subscription or registration by the users. 3.3. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit to keeping them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Under no circumstances will data regarding the professional, economic, or family situation of minors be collected without the consent of their legal representatives. If you are under thirteen years of age and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
This website respects and protects the personal data of its users. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
4. WEBSITE CONTENT. The language used on the website by the owner will be Spanish. BEERHOUSE is not responsible for the user’s lack of understanding or comprehension of the language used on the website, nor for any consequences that may arise from it. BEERHOUSE may modify the content without prior notice, as well as delete and change it within the website, including the way it is accessed, without any justification and freely, without being responsible for the consequences that may occur for the users. The use of the website’s content to promote, contract, or disclose advertising or information from BEERHOUSE or third parties without authorization is prohibited. It is also prohibited to send advertising or information using the services or information made available to users, regardless of whether the use is free or not. Third parties incorporating links or hyperlinks on their web pages directed to this website must open the complete web page and must not make false, inaccurate, or confusing statements, nor engage in unfair or unlawful actions against BEERHOUSE.
5. SECURITY MEASURES. The personal data communicated by the user may be stored in automated or non-automated databases exclusively owned by BEERHOUSE. BEERHOUSE assumes all technical, organizational, and security measures necessary to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Both accessing the website and any unauthorized use of the information contained therein are the sole responsibility of the user. BEERHOUSE will not be liable for any consequences, damages, or harm that may arise from such access or use. BEERHOUSE is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for any damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
the presence of a virus on the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website.
malfunctioning of the browser.
and/or the use of outdated versions of the browser. BEERHOUSE is not responsible for the reliability and speed of the hyperlinks incorporated on the website for opening other web pages. BEERHOUSE does not guarantee the usefulness of these links, nor is it responsible for the content or services that users may access through these links, nor for the proper functioning of these websites. BEERHOUSE will not be liable for viruses or other computer programs that may damage or deteriorate users’ computer systems or equipment when accessing its website or other websites accessed through links on this website.
7. NAVIGATION. Internet servers may collect non-identifiable data, which may include IP addresses and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Your IP address will be automatically stored in the access logs solely for the purpose of allowing internet traffic. It is necessary for your computer to provide this IP address when browsing the internet so that communications can take place. Additionally, the IP address may be used to generate anonymous statistics about the number of visitors to this website and their origin, in a completely transparent manner during your navigation.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. The user acknowledges and agrees that all content and/or any other elements of the website are the property of BEERHOUSE, and undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by BEERHOUSE. Any use of the website or its content must be exclusively for personal purposes. Any other use, including copying, reproduction, distribution, transformation, public communication, or any similar action, in whole or in part, of the website’s content is reserved exclusively for BEERHOUSE. Therefore, no user may carry out these actions without prior written authorization from BEERHOUSE.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION. This Legal Notice will be interpreted and governed in accordance with Spanish law. BEERHOUSE and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from accessing or using the website. In the event that the user has their domicile outside of Spain, BEERHOUSE and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of Madrid.